2018 Masks Call for Entry
The application period is closed. Thank you.
- Thank you for your interest in 2018 Masks. This is the Fort Collins Museum of Art’s (FCMOA) signature fundraising event and community art project. In the past, up to two hundred artists have applied their varied talents to creating works of art, all starting with the blank ceramic form. Thank you for your interest; we could not continue to grow Masks without your support and involvement.
- 2018 Masks is multi-layered comprised of an exhibition and gallery silent auction of masks, and a gala event.
- FCMOA is a private non-profit organization supported by the this fundraiser, sponsorships, memberships, admissions, grants and donations.
- Anyone can apply to be a mask artist. All artists 18 and over are welcome.
- The completed masks comprise an exhibition and gallery silent auction that is installed at FCMOA from April 6 – May 4, 2018.
August 20, 2017 by 5:30pm Deadline for Call for Entry submissions
August 25, 2017 Email confirmation to artists chosen to complete a mask
September 19, 2017 Deadline for artists to pick up masks, any masks not picked up will be given to artists on a waitlist
December 3, 2017 Deadline for drop-off of completed masks at FCMOA
April 6 – May 4, 2018 Masks exhibition and silent auction at FMCOA
April 6, 2018 Opening reception
May 4, 2018 Closing reception