High School Portrait Exhibit Call for Artists
In conjunction with Kate Gridley’s exhibit, Passing Through: Portraits of Emerging Adults, the museum will display portraits from Fort Collin High School students. This is not a juried show, and artwork can be done in any medium. All students who want to participate will be accepted as long as there is space. Students can submit work they have completed in the past, or create a new piece for the show. Portraits will be on display from May 19- July 16, 2017. Please direct questions to Jed Jackman, email@example.com, or Beth Gerardhi, firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Art must be some type of portrait. This can be a self-portrait, or portrait of someone else. The portrait can be representational, or abstract. Creativity is encouraged.
- Students must fill out the online submission form by Friday May 5th, 2017.
- All art must be delivered to the museum by Wednesday May 10th, at 4:30 P.M.
- Art must have the student’s name, school, and contact information securely attached to the back.
- Framed and unframed work is acceptable, but all works on paper, or photography must be mounted on a rigid support such as foam or mat board. Hanging hardware is not required.
- Art must be picked up July 19th-23rd during regular museum hours.